
I went to Target hoping to get some inexpensive hair gel that would work decently well so that I could continue putting up my increasingly lengthy mop of a do that I am currently refusing to pay $15 to have trimmed. (I re-read it. It's a real sentence.) What did I end up with? I figured since I had Suave shampoo and conditioner that work well, I'd get the gel. And not just any gel...
MAX HOLD!
I was like, "Dang. There isn't anything past max." So I picked it up and put some in before work. Well, I sure hope there's something past max, because this gel really doesn't work well. Seriously. It just makes my hair kind of wet, but not stylish at all.
So today, I looked at the bottle, and noticed something strange. On a scale of 6-10, "max" is an 8.
I guess the other two are the equivalent of turning up your amp to 11. But even if that's true, judging by what 8 is, I don't think 11 would be near enough. I'm a bit disappointed and saddened by my gel purchase.
I guess that's what I deserve for paying two bucks for something that should make me look awesome.
5 comments:
LMAO! I like your "awesome" link. Cracks me up. Good luck with your cheap gel quest. I think this should be added to your list of "failed".
Erin - Agreed! Fail #3 it is!
Dang. That's a drag. I use Redken Disrupt. It's $15, but it's worth it.
I'd just pay to get my hair cut. Jeeze Dan...
:-P
Justin - Disrupt? Really? What kind of hair product name is that?
Please respond.
I totally got yelled at by my friend Michelle when she found out that I was using Suave products. Michelle is a hair stylist... and she says Suave products are the WORST.
Time to upgrade your gel, Dan, or I'm sending Michelle after you...
Post a Comment