Clutter in the bedroom, on my desk, in the kitchen, bathroom, floor, closets... all over. There's clutter everywhere.
Today I took a step at de-cluttering my internet.
I erased 130 emails from my gmail account. Why do I have that many?? And I'm a compulsive deleter. Really I just hate having things I don't need. I once tried to throw away my baby pictures. (I was 8.)
If you're as cluttered as I am, become uncluttered. It's a good thing.
Blogged with the Flock Browser
3 comments:
That would be relieving ... I can't seem to find a time when I want to fight that battle. Between saved websites and emails from 2 gmails, facebook, myspace, and school I'm lost in my clutter. Anytime you want to come save me with your decluttering skills, you're invited. :)
I originally thought Robb was a clutter-hater, too. But most of the clutter I'm working around is HIS. So I don't know what I can toss and what needs to stay.
Erin - long time no talk! I hope that you get some much-needed time to remove some little-needed clutter. Seriously, it's so good. But beware, it comes back. (I've already upped my emails by 10, even with compulsive deleting.
VJ - Isn't trying to clean other people's stuff the worst?? Gyah, it's like... unbearable. Good luck to you!
Post a Comment