Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Twitterpated

Tuesday night I saw something that made me laugh out loud.

I laughed a lot.

There's this Twitter craze going on out there that really makes me wonder, "Does everyone have so many interesting things going on that they need to update the world about? Am I just a loser?"

Conan O'Brien, new host of The Tonight Show, is apparently wondering the same thing. And he doesn't seem too keen on the Tweeting celebrity culture. Or maybe he's just doing what comics do best by taking a partial stance on an impartial subject.

Whatever the case may be, this was pretty hilarious.



And in case you feel like reading what one author has to say on the subject, check this out. Oh, and this is for the nerds.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

4 comments:

Lauren said...

You are actually just a loser.

KIDDING!

No, i use twitter for networking mostly. And it works! It's a good way to get your name out, I guess.

And yeah that skit on Conan was awesome. :)

Dan said...

Networking? Really? Do tell...

Frank Marcopolos said...

That is some high-grade comedy right there.

Viewtiful_Justin said...

This is exactly the reason I hate Conan O'Brian. He laughs at himself. He thinks he's really funny...and I do not.

It's that smirk...like..."Aren't I clever?"

Ugh.