Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My First Feature

For the first time that I'm aware of, one of my songs was used for the background of a video.




What's next? Hopefully Grey's Anatomy. Of course, I'd have to be able to come up with something as amazing as "Crazy Ever After (Acoustic)", but it's totally doable.

Blogged with the Flock Browser

3 comments:

Lauren said...

That's awesome! Do you know the kid who did this? I can't watch the video right now (at work) but i will when I get home. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for "Grey's." Or "Gossip Girl" - it's the new "Grey's" when it comes to music...

Dan said...

I know this kid through the internet. I had no idea GG was the new GA. I have to keep up on my pop media. Then again, that's what I have you for. ;)

Lauren said...

Finally had a chance to watch the video. He should have turned your song up louder... it was more interesting...