And now, in alphabetical order, why am I so busy?
Band! We played a show last Saturday night at Martyr's. It was so fun! Can't wait for Dudeypalooza 2010!
Cooking. Well, Monday nights we cook. It takes a touch more time than making a sandwich. It's great, though. Community dinners should be a standard practice in the world.
Living Hope has given me plenty of work to do. I should say "work," because I love it all. Worship leading and college ministry are very different than serving tables.
School is rockin me. And it's not even because I've spent a ton of time on it. It's more that I need to spend more time, and I'm not. So it's a weight on me.
Uncle Julio's is taking the energy I wish I had for other things. It is paying the bills, though. I can't complain. I'm glad to have a job. (I suggest the website. You'll get some nice Mariachi music!)
And there you have it. It's good stuff.
What's been keeping you busy?
4 comments:
NaNoWriMo. Enough said.
You are a busy bee. :) But it's great that you're throwing in stuffy that makes you so happy too. 3 out of the 5 are voluntary labor for the better. ;)
VJ - you done w/ NaNoWriMo yet?
Erin - Yea, doing fun stuff is pretty awesome. So... called out. :)
Dude, you stole my busy list. Just replace "band" with "sports" and it's basically the same.
And now catching up on your blog is keeping me busy... and I'm only commenting when you ask questions, so if you're overwhelmed, it's your own fault. :)
Post a Comment