Wednesday, June 4, 2008

As easy as 1, 2, 4. ... Damn.

Sometimes you stumble across a band that kinda makes you jealous.

Other times you read someone's writing that you really enjoy.

And then sometimes you feel victorious.

This weekend I hope to go off and do some reading and writing with my friend Anna out in Defiance, OH. That's right, I'm spending the weekend in Defiance.

In defiance of work, gas prices, pending papers and more.

Life is good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"go off and do some reading and writing.."

I'm jealous.

Dan said...

Yeah, you should be jealous. ;)

I actually didn't do so much reading, and not too much writing that got anywhere. But, I did watch Music & Lyrics, and if you haven't seen it, you should! So good!

anna said...

hey now, the writing is not over yet!! My peeling sunburn was NOT worth writing that won't go anywhere this weekend ;) It's not over yet!!

By the way, I think you can get that movie at Walmart for ten bucks!