Today, my friend Leesa informed me of a fun summery activity.
Cabrewing.
"It's canoeing, but with a whole lot of beer."
Now, I'm not sure what the buoyancy of an unopened beer is, but I'm thinking that if someone is going to be intoxicated and manning a sea vessel, they'd better hope beer floats.
I know root beer floats.
2 comments:
I'm laughing at the root beer floats line.
You and your puns!
Apparently my friends still in Tallahassee go tubing with beer. As in, they are all in tubes and reserve one whole tube for just a cooler. I don't like mixing drinking and swimming, so I've never attempted it.
hah!
yea, beer is bad, mmmk? well, not so much beer...but i cant imagin putting my equilibrium through all that chaos. Sea-sickness + tipsyness = trouble, is what i always say. but thats just me :P
Post a Comment