Birds of a feather blog together.
At Joe's wedding, his best man, Frank, and I had a long heated debate (for the 7,000th time) about who is better, Ryu or Chun Li.I hope that answers if i'm excited or not. :)
It is a beautiful thing, no?
a game you can beat Andy at?
Yes, thank god. A game I can beat Andy at, since mario kart, dr. mario and kickboxing (not a video game) would have be losing right quick.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
At Joe's wedding, his best man, Frank, and I had a long heated debate (for the 7,000th time) about who is better, Ryu or Chun Li.
I hope that answers if i'm excited or not. :)
It is a beautiful thing, no?
a game you can beat Andy at?
Yes, thank god. A game I can beat Andy at, since mario kart, dr. mario and kickboxing (not a video game) would have be losing right quick.
Post a Comment