Monday, May 12, 2008

Girls are 'spensive.

Allison needs $100.

Megan also needs at least $100.

Katie needs about $750. At least she's finally mine.

*sigh*

Who knew having two guitars and a Corolla would cost so much?

5 comments:

Lauren said...

...you named your guitars Allison and Megan? Hahaha. You're surrounded in girls! Check you out!

I shouldn't laugh much. I named my ipod Cornelius after all.

Dan said...

I actually have a guitar at home named Lauren.

Before you get too delighted or creeped out, she alredy had that name written on her. True story.

Yeah, so Ally and Megan. Ally is from Canada. Meg's last name is Ziggin. (Figure that one out.)

Lauren said...

Blast. You can at least pretend that you named it after me?

Meg Ziggin? Nice.

Cherry Runway said...

If it makes your feel any better Lauren, for weeks i thought he named guitar after you. I never knew the brand was "Lauren". I think it's a coverup, your his inspiration for that guitars name.

Riley said "If you stop naming your material items after girls, then maybe you wouldn't have so many problems with them."

Either way, you owe me a phone call.

Hope your doing peachy!! (and being productive) :)

Dan said...

Jen -

Riley has some serious wisdom. I have a bass named The Black Pearl, and the only problem I had was fixed by bending a piece of metal. My bass is a dude.