HA! My roommate Jeff saw the commercial for the new McDonalds chicken sandwich and was outraged. He then had a taste test, buying both that and a chick-fil-a sandwich. Apparently (naturally) chick-fil-a won hands down.
People don't realize that Chick-fil-A sanwiches, aside from being high quality white meat, are cooked in peanut oil. That's gonna make a huge difference.
Also, they've got waffle fries.
And sweet tea. Now, I know McDonald's has sweet tea, but would you trust a company based out of Oak Brook, IL to make you sweet tea?
I would not.
I say we trust the Atlanta-based Chick-fil-A with our tea and our chicken.
3 comments:
HA! My roommate Jeff saw the commercial for the new McDonalds chicken sandwich and was outraged. He then had a taste test, buying both that and a chick-fil-a sandwich. Apparently (naturally) chick-fil-a won hands down.
He felt a bit sick later on that night.
People don't realize that Chick-fil-A sanwiches, aside from being high quality white meat, are cooked in peanut oil. That's gonna make a huge difference.
Also, they've got waffle fries.
And sweet tea. Now, I know McDonald's has sweet tea, but would you trust a company based out of Oak Brook, IL to make you sweet tea?
I would not.
I say we trust the Atlanta-based Chick-fil-A with our tea and our chicken.
Eat mor chiken,
Dan
Dan-friend,
I don't know who you are.
But...you commented on my blog, so I thought I'd follow the link.
I see that you're friends with Sabo.
...so sorry.
Post a Comment