Well, I can't say I went from bad to worse healthwise since yesterday, but I probably did go from not-so-bad to bad. But that's okay. Rachael gave me some vitamins that will hopefully keep me from dying.
Since I didn't want to go out anywhere today, and because I was entirely out of every essential (yes, you know) piece of clothing, I decided to do laundry. As much as I dislike doing it, I realized today that laundry is not like other chores.
What makes the laundry different? It's the only chore I know that allows you to do other things, but still be doing laundry. Ya know? For instance, I put the laundry in, came upstairs and made lunch. Then I moved the laundry, came up and ate lunch. Yeah. If more chores were like that, I wouldn't mind. Grocery shopping is ridiculously territorial, and cleaning the bathroom barely lets me talk on the phone (running water is noisy).
So, here's to laundry, the considerate chore.
2 comments:
Hope your don't die friend! Then hopefully we shall be able to talk once in a blue moon.
When does the moon turn blue next??
I think the moon turns blue after it holds its breath. And usually that only happens when it goes under water, so next time the moon goes swimming, we'll talk.
Post a Comment