Friday, February 20, 2009

Poem

I thought I had to take a poo

I thought I had to take a poo
It turned out that it wasn't true
I closed the door and turned and sat
I sighed. I stood. And... oops!
I shat.

Not based on a true story.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should have no problem writing a masters thesis with writing as quality as that. Oh how I miss you.

Viewtiful_Justin said...

*shakes head*
Oh, Dan.

Dan said...

Andy - I miss you too. And the masters thesis actually has to be in iambic pentameter, so I'm in good shape.

The "View" - Yeah. You know you love it. ;)

Lauren said...

So not the same when it's not being recited. :)

But I still think that Shel Silverstein would be very proud.

Dan said...

Anders - I could only hope to make Shel proud. I actually memorized one of his longer poems ("I'm an alley cat with one life left") in grade school. We would get a sticker if we could recite a poem on command in the halls. Go fig.

Lauren said...

So basically, I owe you a sticker.

Cherry Runway said...

Ha!! So awesome. So Dan.