Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Food Hole

Normally, I'm not one to eat much.

Seriously, ask any of my friends and they'll tell you I'm the one who takes a few bites of a meal and is like, "Welp, that's good enough for me."

But for the past few weeks, I've been puttin it down! It all started a few weeks ago when I went to Los Burritos and threw down on a giant burrito and then, meeting up with Cliff and Rachael at DQ after, I put down a soft serve.

Yesterday, my dinner was stir fry, pasta, eggs and tortillas, 2 cups of ice cream, and some cookies. Tonight I ate a meatball sandwich, pasta, ice cream, and cinnamon bread. But I could still eat. I don't know what's wrong with me!

I think it's all this thinking about papers. I get more hungry from thinking than from exercising. Probably since my mind is always running, or something.

8 comments:

Lauren said...

I just keep thinking about The Very Hungry Caterpillar. Are you going to turn into a butterfly?

Dan said...

Anders - that has a probability of 0.0% And besides, it would be freaky weird, and I'd have to make a coccoon.

Which reminds me, I had a crazy weird dream about a tarantula making a ridiculously big spider web. Maybe it's all connected.

Rachael Monts said...

Dude...that night was hilarious! I think I'm still in awe of how much you at that night. Craziness...

Viewtiful_Justin said...

Perhaps you're growing.

Or eating your feelings away.

Are you eating your feelings away, Dan?

Because eating your feelings away is unhealthy.

Know that you can call me to talk about your feelings instead of eating your feelings away.

I think perhaps I just wanted to say "eating your feelings away" a few more times.

Feelings. Eating.

Away.

Dan said...

Rach - Yeah... I was hungry!

VJ - The great thing is that I think I enjoyed reading "eating your feelings away" as much as you enjoyed writing it. But, no. I wasn't, nor am I, eating my feelings away.

Lauren said...

Maybe you're pregnant!!!

Dan said...

Lauren - That would explain my craving for spam and pretzel flipz.

Cherry Runway said...

Eat some for me!!