What a great way to make the people of Chicago (and the world over) hate you. Renaming a landmark to show your commitment to a city? That seems SUPER counter-productive. I already hate that company and I don't even know who they are.
Bout time they renamed that thing. if they don't sell craftsman tools then it should not be called sears! I actually do not care at all, but i do think chicago sucks, nothing good happens there, LA is pretty neat. they have an ocean.
"It's a tremendous boost for the Willis brand in North America," Thoretz said. "We're especially well known in the U.K., but we're relatively unknown in North America. We really feel this will make us a household name in the U.S."
Hmmm... is this really the type of household name they want - "the company that made everyone in Chicago mad by renaming the Sears tower"?
5 comments:
What a great way to make the people of Chicago (and the world over) hate you. Renaming a landmark to show your commitment to a city? That seems SUPER counter-productive. I already hate that company and I don't even know who they are.
Great job, guys!
Bout time they renamed that thing. if they don't sell craftsman tools then it should not be called sears!
I actually do not care at all, but i do think chicago sucks, nothing good happens there, LA is pretty neat. they have an ocean.
Justin - I totally agree. And though I agree with "SUPER counter-productive", I'll call it stupid.
Matt - I laughed. Out loud. And an ocean is superior than a lake, but it's not like LA has the country's tallest ocean. So LA just can't understand.
Wow. Really? Laaame.
"It's a tremendous boost for the Willis brand in North America," Thoretz said. "We're especially well known in the U.K., but we're relatively unknown in North America. We really feel this will make us a household name in the U.S."
Hmmm... is this really the type of household name they want - "the company that made everyone in Chicago mad by renaming the Sears tower"?
Post a Comment