It's that time again.
Finals are right around the corner. The best part is that I'll be done with classes. That'll probably lead to playing more music and blogging more. Creative stuff, ya know?
After these classes are done, I only have SIX more. That's it. And my CPE internship. But, man. It's so close, I can taste it. And it's sweet. Like Fun-Dip.
The other week I had a pack of taco seasoning in my pocket. Someone asked if it was fun dip. I said they could dip it if they wanted to.
Chuckling ensued.
11 comments:
MY LAST FINALS ARE HAPPENING
Dude, that's crazy!
You're almost a master of divinity.
I'm jealous.
But congrats!
Fun-dip. You're so clever.
Umm ... why do you keep taco seasoning in your pocket? Convenient sure ... but practical? Perhaps a little final's luck? Keeping it spicy.
I feel like I need to end my emails with that line -
Keepin it spicy,
Dan
PS - I had the taco seasoning from the night before. I think I had gone shopping... Yea. But who knows. It could be the luck of the Mexican, like a four-leaf clover.
By the end of this semester (in August), I'll only have six classes left too! We can be Masters together!
Party!
(If you think about it, a party combining your masters degree with mine would be rather lame. Hehe.)
Ha! What would we do? We would research young adult theology books.
Sounds like ... fun?
I picked up my graduation regalia today, I keep wanting to play with the hood.
I MASTERED DIVINITY!
Wait. Was this at church? I vaguely remember this.
In other news, we get to hang out tomorrow. For realz.
Haha, the taco fun dip was at church. :)
See you tomorrow!
louis vuitton handbags
louis vuitton bags
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton speedy
louis vuitton purses
louis vuitton wallets
louis vuitton luggage
louis vuitton eluxury
discount louis vuitton handbags
cheap louis vuitton handbags
authentic louis vuitton handbags
authentic louis vuitton
Post a Comment