so that is the second time that happened out here in cali. the first involved some sort of Christian dude killing a porn model. they had been married. and the second thing is another reason why i will not get married, because that is just stupid and we all know how i feel about doing stupid things.
oh and the bridge from college is apparently called the BP pedestrian bridge, look it up in wikidpedia, i think you can see the side we slide down.
4 comments:
Besides both being creepy and wrong, I don't know how you connected the two? They are creepy and wrong on two very different levels.
I'm not sure how they connected. I think they both made me think "there's something terribly wrong with the world."
so that is the second time that happened out here in cali. the first involved some sort of Christian dude killing a porn model. they had been married. and the second thing is another reason why i will not get married, because that is just stupid and we all know how i feel about doing stupid things.
oh and the bridge from college is apparently called the BP pedestrian bridge, look it up in wikidpedia, i think you can see the side we slide down.
Haha, I looked up the bridge. Good memories! And did the Christian guy kill the porn model because she was vajazzled? That's just weird.
Post a Comment