There they were, and still are: frozen.
My carrots. They never saw it coming. My teeth are ice picks, freeing my vegetable friends from their hydroxynate captor. Frozen carrots: good for eyes, bad for teeth.
Somehow the fridge got turned to ridiculously cold. I guess it's not the worst things. It counter-acts the way the water, at times, is only hot. Scalding hot. Like, "Oh, I'll make you a cup of tea right away because the water's already 'sue-McDonald's' hot."
I'll turn the temperature down. It says you have to wait 24 hours for the adjustment to fully take place. In the meantime I'll drop some carrots in a glass of hot water.
Then I can drink cold water, and not worry about breaking my teeth on the carrots.
2 comments:
lol. i actually didnt get a chance to see hancock. bummer. im super-overwhelmed about all the awsome movies coming out in the next few months: Hellboy, Batman (WOOHOO!), Star Wars: Clonewars...finally, movies worth paying $6.50 to see. :P
i hope all went well with your carrot-catastrophe :)
missy - yeah, it all went well, hah. $6.50? That'd be great! Movies are like $9.50 here!
Post a Comment