Friday, October 31, 2008

Five Dreams

Last night I slept for a ridiculously unnecessary 11 hours. In those 11 hours I had 5 dreams.

1. Noah/Evan/Dan and the Ark - For some reason, God saw it fitting to commission another ark to be built. And it was glorious. And it moved, but there was no rain, because God had promised he would never again flood the earth. It was amazing. I was astounded at the work of God.

2. Caleb (whose birthday is today) had bought three containers of black shoe polish. I was like, "Hey, I needed shoe polish. Can I get one from you?" I figured he didn't need three, but the three pack made the purchase enticing.

3. Megaphone. All I remember was someone was talking into a megaphone, and it sounded sweet.

4. I was riding my bike (that I don't own) through New York. I had to ride a different route because of an accident, and traffic was backed up for what seemed like eternity. So, I went a back way, ran up some stairs, and went through a door, the wrong door. Crazily enough, the wrong door was Lauren's apartment, and all her friends were there. The guys were getting haircuts like Martin Luther. They were all nice people, and the apartment was lovely.

5. I was buying a laptop off someone for $100. It was a great deal, but the longer the dream went on, the crappier the computer got. By the end, I was pretty positive I didn't want it, but moments earlier I had been really stoked!

I have dreams like this almost every night, but usually not FIVE.

What's one of your crazy dreams?

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Well, I have given guys haircuts before.

(WEIRD!)

Dan said...

Yeah, weird! They were all your friends, but no one I knew, which made it that much more believable.