Thursday, March 4, 2010

Community Car

Yay for roommates!

A couple weeks ago one of my roomies totaled his car. That sucked for him.

Thankfully, there are three of us, with three cars. Well, two cars. But we're making do quite well. Sometimes I loan my car to my uncarred roomie, and sometimes I borrow the other's car. It all works out nice and smooth.

I wonder how things would be if we did that with all of life. Like, if your neighbor needed something, and you could always be like, "Yea, here ya go." That'd be pretty great.

(TV has a baby with a ventilator. That scares me.)

Now my car is back. So, I'm leaving. Where to? Not sure. But I've got a lot to do, so I'd better get out of here.

4 comments:

Viewtiful_Justin said...

I think that would put us closer to Heaven, honestly.

Adam said...

I heard that one of the best ways to meet neighbors is to go borrow something from them. This puts them in the place of power, and of course, they feel good for providing for your needs.

Now if I just needed something.

Dan said...

VJ - Yeah. I agree.

Adam - I haven't heard that, but it's brilliant! I'm gonna go borrow something.

Anonymous said...

I am able to make link exchange with HIGH pr pages on related keywords like [url=http://www.usainstantpayday.com]bad credit loans[/url] and other financial keywords.
My web page is www.usainstantpayday.com

If your page is important contact me.
please only good pages, wih PR>2 and related to financial keywords
Thanks
Inciliamync