Turns out I have trouble with choices.
I went to Express one day to buy a shirt. I found a design I liked, and a color. But there were three different "cuts." Overwhelmed by the choices, I didn't buy any.
I get into reading moods. I'll look at my bookshelf and see plenty of great books. But since I can't decide which one to read, I don't read any.
I have a week's worth of Spring break. I had almost resigned myself to not go anywhere because of my inability to decide what to do, which would have yielded me zero away time, which I desperately need. Would I pick any?
Thankfully, I picked Indianapolis. So, I'll go hang with Rach for a day, and get that much needed away time.
And I'll have decided something, which makes me feel pretty good.
4 comments:
So glad you came! Thanks for being a blessing in my life. :)
It was totally great. Sometimes making a decision can be a good thing.
this is the dan i know...
...and sometimes got annoyed with. ;)
<3
Jen, you know me so well!
Post a Comment