Okay, that's just what you'd be thinking if you were me.
I, at the present moment, am sitting at my dining room table. I should be in class, but I figured that I could actually get some work done if I skipped it. That, and I'd rather write blogs in my apartment than in class, where I usually write blogs.
In honor of the Oscars, Grammys, and all the other award shows I missed, I'm treating myself. I have in front of me a jar of olives and a pack of sliced mild cheddar cheese. Maybe I'll put a tie on just for the heck of it. But maybe I won't.
Last night I almost cried. For several reasons all at once, but mostly because it started snowing. AGAIN. It just won't stop. I worked until 2 a.m. and had to hope Katie would make it home okay. (She did just fine, although I can tell by her whining that she can't wait for Spring.)
As I was leaving worked I looked around and remembered something: Snow is most beautiful at night. It was super sticky, and incredibly undisturbed as there was no wind to knock it around.
So, instead of going to bed, I went out and took pictures. Why? Because sometimes these are the things that you just have to soak in. Not cry about.
Here's a picture of Narnia.
Even with the hotel in the back, it's gorgeous.
This was an untouched region of pregnant snow. Pregnant? Yes, pregnant.
It gave birth to septuplets.
3 comments:
The septuplets can me made into one awesome snowman.
I'm ridiculously jealous of the snow. Those pictures are absolutely beautiful! Enjoy the snow--it might be the last fall of the year.
That's awesome that we were probably holding Twilight at the same time. Maybe it'll happen again tonight...New Moon is next!
Oh, and it's VERY good to know that I wasn't clingy or whiny to my boyfriend at 17. That makes me smile. :) You never know how annoying your high school self could have been.
you shouldn't skip class man, thats bogus
yes, I agree. That is bogus that you would be skipping class. well, at least you wrote your blog. good job. how did it go for you? was it good? worth it? a little irresponsiability mixed in with a little relaxation. mixing it a up a little, huh. yeah, good luck with that.
Post a Comment