Friday, November 21, 2008

Category: Things that are cold.

1. I've got a new blogger on my blogroll - Becoming a Minnesotan. She's not cold, at least not in a misanthropic way, maybe temperature-wise... I digress. She moved from Alaska to Minnesota. Now, she might have made the blogroll because I am infinitely curious about whether or not she will dye her hair dark (with freckles? Can it work??), or because she finds me moderately entertaining. Either way, there she is.

2. The weather is cold. Yeah, 25 degrees today. That being so, I got a Cocoa Trio at Seattle's Best Coffee inside of Borders. I also got it with half & half, which makes it amazing. ALWAYS ask for half & half.

3. Anti-freeze gets cold. The guy at Jiffy Lube wanted me to get a radiator flush. I was like, "Don't do it." Even though he threatened me with a cracking radiator or engine block destruction, I was like... no. I'll take it to TJ's for that kind of thing. I trust them a little more. And I don't want an unexpected ridiculously high bill, like Steve (my roommate) got.

Ok, so maybe they aren't all things that are cold, but cold reminded me of them.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

It was in the 60's here finally. Today? Back in the 70's. Lauren? Miserable.

erin said...

Moderately entertaining. ;)

Dan said...

Lauren - I will consider giving you my 16 degree weather in exchange for your 70's.

AlaskaSis - Thanks for your approval, once more. ;)