Birds of a feather blog together.
No no no, I was completely excited too! My gmail has also been transformed. They are clever little ninjas.
AS - at first I was jealous that you also had ninjas. then I thought, "we can share ninjas." "Ninjas. Worth sharing."
LOL! Literally. Not just a giggle. Straight Laugh. Out. Loud. I'm so glad you are a sharer.
I am unaware of these Gmail ninja......but i am just universally unaware.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
No no no, I was completely excited too! My gmail has also been transformed. They are clever little ninjas.
AS - at first I was jealous that you also had ninjas. then I thought, "we can share ninjas."
"Ninjas. Worth sharing."
LOL! Literally. Not just a giggle. Straight Laugh. Out. Loud. I'm so glad you are a sharer.
I am unaware of these Gmail ninja...
...but i am just universally unaware.
Post a Comment