Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A Good Story

It's not mine, but you will enjoy it.

(I feel like I should have written, "... so you will enjoy it.")
Blogged with the Flock Browser

5 comments:

Lauren said...

That really was funny! I suppose we all do have a mulligan...but hopefully that mulligan isn't a husband or wife. Because, really, that's just awful.

erin said...

Lol. I'm glad you got such a kick out of it. ;) What's funny is while it was happening I couldn't help of thinking about your blog about trying to go talk to those girls that your friend was interested in. And how it failed. Lol. I was totally giving him a chance based on the idea that I might be turning down a "Dan". Wouldn't want that to happen. This guy however, we definitely not a "Dan". He was Mulligan.

Dan said...

Lauren - agreed!

Erin - lol, a "Dan." If that could be worked into every day language...

Girl 1: "That guy keeps looking at me, but he's not that good looking."
Girl 2: "You never know."
Girl 1: "Seriously, he could totally be a Dan... I'll give him a chance."

Viewtiful_Justin said...

I agree with you, Dan. I'm going to start using it. It'll catch on.

Dan said...

VJ - I await the stories.