Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Windows Updates? Crap-tastic.

I seriously think that Windows updates its programs to fail.

Seriously.

Media Player used to work fine. Then I downloaded the "upgrade" after months of avoiding it, and now it sucks. Piece of poop.

I think they are intentionally crashing computers so we think they got "old." Then we'll go buy new ones.

Freakin jerks.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

4 comments:

Viewtiful_Justin said...

Amen and amen. Thank you.

Lauren said...

You're not going to like what I'm about to say.

But i'm going to say it anyway.

You know what computer doesn't have update problems? That's right. My Mac. Because it's pretty. AND SO MUCH COOLER.

:D

Dan said...

VJ - for real.

Lauren - Have you been arguing with PC enthusiasts lately? That was awful snide, even for you. ;)

I really wouldn't mind having a Mac. I just can't justify it. Maybe if I was doing recording, and some video work, etc. But for typing, surfing and uploading the occasional file, I'll save the money.

If you discover your Mac is missing soon... I'm in Illinois.

Just sayin.

Lauren said...

Your blog made me scared to updated anything on my computer, but I finally managed to conquer that fear an update iTunes. After a year and a half of ignoring that update message, I figured it was time.

That and the fact that iTunes has nothing to do with windows... or so my BFF told me.