Birds of a feather blog together.
LOL! I made it through reading, and was like, "What? I don't get it" ... but I definitely could not make it through the repeating from memory without saying "smelt fart". Hehe. Clever, clever.
You should have your friends try. Hours of entertainment. Of course, you need to get it right first.Once you get that, try "unique new york" 5 times fast.
DEFINITELY new lunch table conversation. :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
LOL! I made it through reading, and was like, "What? I don't get it" ... but I definitely could not make it through the repeating from memory without saying "smelt fart". Hehe. Clever, clever.
You should have your friends try. Hours of entertainment. Of course, you need to get it right first.
Once you get that, try "unique new york" 5 times fast.
DEFINITELY new lunch table conversation. :)
Post a Comment