is best enjoyed with a great compliment.
"My son here just spent a week in Las Vegas, and he said no one gave him as good of service as you've given us today. Thank you so much. We've had a great time! We'll definitely be back."
Thanks, ma'am. :)
A kind word goes a long way.
What's the last compliment you've received? How did it make you feel?
5 comments:
"You're not just part of my church. You're part of my family."
Or something to that extent. :)
I was told...umm...what the heck was it?
"Thank you for trading with my son. You're such a good guy."
I just smiled and felt selfless.
Brian (roomie) said I was beautiful. :) But he says that all the time. He LOVES me!
I bet you're an awesome server. If I have to be the one to visit you after this blogging thing, I'm going to go sit at one of your tables before I meet you. Hehe. Check out the action live.
Where do you work again?
Rach - Must've been a good friend!
VJ - Did you take the hump-seat in a neighbor's sedan?
Regardless you made someone's day. Nice work!
Erin - Sounds like a good roomie!
I'm not telling you where I work. Then you'd totally have the power to surprise me. But, if you look at older blog posts, I'm fairly certain you could find out. You're just gonna have to work for it. :P
Oh, and you will be the one visiting. :)
Post a Comment