So much to do.
Groceries.
Bank.
Pay bills.
Dry Cleaners.
Lunch.
Read.
Plan for tomorrow.
Update MySpace.
Laundry.
Who knows what else. I thought I was catching up, then realized when I got to class that I was supposed to have read an entire book and written a 2-page reflection.
Oops.
Then my other prof started talking about the journals we're "keeping". I don't think I was included in that "we."
Oops.
And now I'm blogging?
Oops.
BTW: Anything anyone would like to read a blog about? I know some things about some things, and I'd like to write things people would be interested in reading.
The inbox is waiting. |_________________|
1 comment:
You're a server, correct? I'd like to hear work stories. Or...maybe see a list of most annoying things people can do for their server. Things that peeve you off about customers, so I can avoid doing them.
Post a Comment