Monday, February 22, 2010

Roommates...

Me: I don't know what to blog about.

Grant: Write about how you have to preach your sermon today.

: I've already done something like that.

: Write about how you haven't read your books, so your assignment is going to be 2 1/2 weeks late. Or write about how you're behind in your pastoral care class.

: Ok, now I just feel bad about myself.

: Write about how you're pooping.

Roommates are helpful for blogging inspiration.

3 comments:

Viewtiful_Justin said...

Oh man. How ARE you pooping? Hopefully the same as me, otherwise one of us is doing it wrong. :-P

erin said...

Good ol' roommates. ;)
Here's a good thing about you and Justin, when I'm having a bad night (tonight) you're guys' blogs make me feel better.
I like you two.
(But I could go without knowing the quality of your pooping.)

Dan said...

VJ - I'm pooping well! Thanks! Though I need to run out and get TP. We are out. That's the downside of such great poops.

Erin - I'm glad we can cheer you up! You can visit us both when you come to Chicago. ;)

If for some strange reason I have to go to MN, I'm bringing Justin!