But did you get served well?
Viewtiful_Justin suggested I write a little about being a restaurant server. It's a job that most every American has seen in action.
But what goes on in the mind of a server?
Are there instant ways you can make your service worse?
Are there simple ways to make it better?
Is it possible to have a true win-win situation?
I'd love to dive into some of this, and I will. But not today. I have a ton to get done and today is a great day to do it all.
However, I want to know, before I begin, what are some of your food-service experiences? Positive, negative, neutral, whatever. Anything memorable? I'm hoping the stories help me hone in my topics and such.
Tell me your serving story.
1 comment:
Well, the number one rule of being my sever is that I'm funny. If you don't laugh, I instantly feel like you don't care enough.
I don't really have server stories...I just was curious. I heard that leaving change with your tip is rude. I heard that shaking your ice in your glass is the most obnoxious thing you can do. I dunno...
I just wondered if any of it was true...and how I could be a better customer.
Post a Comment