Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Celebrating 50!

For post number 50, here's 50 things that make me smile! :)


1. Friends

2. Smiles


3. Ridiculous Kids


4. Chick-fil-A


5. Service (helping other people, cell phone reception, being served at a restaurant...)


6. Electricity


7. A/C and Heat


8. Katie Corolla


9. Ally, my Canadian girl


10. Megan Ziggins


11. Johnnie's Beef


12. Amazing books


13. Brian Andreas


14. The Weepies


15. Live Music


16. Puns


17. Fat penguins


18. Bananana


19. These Are Not My Pants rock opera


20. Chris Hall!


21. Soft, yet firm, pillows


22. Spider-Van


23. Ultimate... Frisbee!


24. Dad's cube steak


25. Latin Music


26. Mom's cooking!


27. Great tea


28. The peace God provides


29. Hymnals


30. A really good pen


31. Performing live music


32. Having friends meet other friends and having a great time


33. New strings



34. Playing a grand piano



35. The Wedding Singer



36. Dipped soft-serve cones



37. Local musicians



38. Answered prayers



39. Inside jokes



40. Funny laughs



41. Sharpies!



42. Great customer service



43. Really random emails/texts/phone calls of a nostalgic nature



44. Rice Krispie Treats



45. Birthdays



46. Finishing a quarter/semester/year of school!



47. Finally getting that thing done that's needed to be done forever



48. Realizing Jesus actually does change people's lives



49. Street Fighter II



50. Seeing Love prevail

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Yay 50 things!

Amazing books make me smile, but definitely not as much as fat penguins. I just want to hug them!

Other things I Like that you listed:
Friends meeting friends--I adore that feeling. Lindsey gets along wonderfully with my roommate Megan and it makes me so happy. I like seeing people get together.

And I also like good pens. That's something my dad has a weakness for as well. And sharpies. Swoon.

SPIDER VAN!

Next time you're in town I'll make you rice crispie treats. I love making them.

And here's something of nostalgic nature: LLAMA FACE!! (My roommate was watching Emperors New Groove. I thought of you.) :)

Dan said...

Friends meeting friends might be the best ever. I'm glad they get along. :)

And, should I be concerned you thought of me when you heard llama face? ;)

Jackie said...

Street Fighter! yes! Im actually torn between Street Fighter and King of Fighters...the fluidity in kof '08 is really nice...but street fighter takes me back to my "juice box and ninja turtle" days.

I have a secret weakness for koala bears, myself. They're so adorable with their white hair and glazed over eyes. They kind of remind me of old people :)

Dan said...

Hmmmm... I've never played King of Fighters. Sounds intense.

What about King of Fighting Koalas?