Okay, so apparently the best time for me to blog is during class.
Unfortunately, it's summer.
The weeks have been filled with friends visiting, work 5 days a week, church on Sundays, and most recently I have been making a pitiful attempt at finishing some papers for last quarter.
Wednesday nights I'm involved with Agape Cafe in Lombard, IL. I'm booking for the summer and thankfully have a good portion of the dates filled, though I could still use a few more. That has been a lot of fun! Since I've taken my break from playing out I have remembered how much I enjoy supporting others who are actually doing what I love to do.
On a completely different subject, I have a mental block against reading. It's something I enjoy, but actually sitting down and doing it is like checking the oil in my car. Like, it's good and not at all difficult, but for some reason it takes effort. (Okay, not the best analogy, but the first thought was "it's like pulling teeth," and even though I'm not writing music I am still not going to use cliches!)
All this has been going on and, really, I just haven't had much to say. Hence the scantily updated blog. I hope the three of you who read this don't mind. ;)
3 comments:
I mind a lot, actually. In fact, every day you DON'T blog, I stop liking you.
Okay, i'm kidding. :)
Ha, Lauren, that comment is exactly why your so awesome. I was about the write the same thing!
Only...I mean it.
Lauren - Thanks. :)
Jenn - No thanks. ;)
Post a Comment