Friday, August 15, 2008

Nutella? Really? And... Free great music!

I was just informed today.

Apparently, there are many folks who are big fans of Nutella.

I had no idea.

I was at JJ Heller's site today picking up her new free digital download album, Painted Red, and I came across her blog, where she mentions a crepe with Nutella.

Following said blog, there were many comments about how wonderful Nutella is.

I've been a fan of Nutella for most of my life. It's chocolatey, hazelnut goodness is hard to beat. The only thing like it on earth is Nocilla, which I ate as a child, and currently have in my cupboard, along with Nutella.

Yeah, I might have a problem.

All that to say, if you haven't tried Nutella, go to your local grocer and buy some.

And if you don't have JJ Heller's new album, you should download that. It's free!

And it's really good.

Like Nutella for your ears.

5 comments:

Lauren said...

But is the album as good as nutella? To this day whenever I see it, I think of you. Primarily because you always had it in your house in Orlando and you made me try it once.

Making me try it was a very good move. Mmm...nutella.

Anonymous said...

I'm a huge fan of both Nutella and Nocilla, though I still haven't found Nocilla stateside. *tears* I enjoy both by the spoonful. :)

Matt said...

you are overdue

erin said...

Ok, intrigued by your cleverness, I will admit that I have been reading your blogs like an addict. But I had to stop on this one and tell you that I laughed out loud and then giggled a bit longer about the "Nutella for your ears."

Regardless of the fact that I'm a bit embarrassed about addictively reading your blogs. :)

Dan said...

AlaskaSis - I'm glad you enjoy. The blogs, and Nutella. :) No need to be embarrassed. I write for people to read, of course, and I'm glad someone finds it entertaining!