Birds of a feather blog together.
Hehe :)Oh the holidays. Have you ever had Figgy pudding? If so, do you really think the men of Sodom would be singing such a ridiculous carol?Cheers!
Wow... Only you!
I'm choosing an obvious title: We wish you a merry Christmas.Now envision the diagram as a Christmas card from the academic men of Sodom.
Sam - I never have tried it! Have you? I imagine there are figs, which are mediterranean. So, maybe they have had it?John - Yep. :)Anders - Merry? I'd go for scary!
It's only scary if you're inside Lot's house and the men of Sodom truly sent you such a Christmas card...
"Worst Christmas Carolers Ever."
I think you found your title. :)
I'm late to this, but fun fact: The Indexed blog has a book coming out (actually, it might already be out, but you know). What exactly IS figgy pudding?!
I'm not surprised Indexed would have a book. I wonder if it's index card sized...also, ilovecharts.tumblr.com is popular and does the same thing. Finally, figgy pudding:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Figgy_pudding
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Hehe :)
Oh the holidays. Have you ever had Figgy pudding? If so, do you really think the men of Sodom would be singing such a ridiculous carol?
Cheers!
Wow... Only you!
I'm choosing an obvious title:
We wish you a merry Christmas.
Now envision the diagram as a Christmas card from the academic men of Sodom.
Sam - I never have tried it! Have you? I imagine there are figs, which are mediterranean. So, maybe they have had it?
John - Yep. :)
Anders - Merry? I'd go for scary!
It's only scary if you're inside Lot's house and the men of Sodom truly sent you such a Christmas card...
"Worst Christmas Carolers Ever."
I think you found your title. :)
I'm late to this, but fun fact: The Indexed blog has a book coming out (actually, it might already be out, but you know).
What exactly IS figgy pudding?!
I'm not surprised Indexed would have a book. I wonder if it's index card sized...
also, ilovecharts.tumblr.com is popular and does the same thing.
Finally, figgy pudding:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Figgy_pudding
Post a Comment