Friday, December 5, 2008

2:56 for the Fiction Family

For those of you who love Jon Foreman, Sean Watkins, Switchfoot and/or Nickel Creek, here's 2:56 of musical bliss that you don't want to miss out on. It may not be groundbreaking, but it's enjoyable. But honestly, who would've dreamed up that the two would create the unlikely duo Fiction Family (fun video at the site)? Not me. But it's good. More like Switchfoot than NC. It's very tasty.

In other news, I'm less sick today than yesterday, but I'm thinking I'm gonna try to play it safe and lay low tonight. I might have to get out of the apartment, though, just to keep from going stir crazy. (Asian food, anyone?) I've already done two lessons of Greek, and have 5 more to go to be caught up, not ready, for the test on Tuesday. Also, a take-home final for ethics. ... I feel the sickness coming back. Think happy thoughts...

No comments: