Thursday, February 5, 2009

5 Days

I'm not quite sure how it happened, but February is 5 days deep.

Already.

That means I need to drop off the rent check. Not mine; mine's paid. Just the roomie's.

I digress.

Hm, I guess I didn't digress at all. I was never going anywhere.

I progress.

This is a fail of a post. Fail #2!

Oh wait, I had a fail #2, almost. If that situation gets tightly packaged, I'll write about it. Until then...

The author of this blog would like to apologize for the nonsensical ramblings contained here-in.

4 comments:

Amber said...

such a waste of my time to read your blog. that's 5 seconds I'll never get back. thanks. :)

erin said...

I fail way too many times to keep track of them. Like tonight. I failed at NOT eating the entire cookie (that was bigger then my hand). I fully intended on saving at least half of it. But as I sat checking emails ... it somehow disappeared.

Please blog nonsensically all you'd like.

Lauren said...

Five days is better than one week... especially since that title is already taken by Barenaked Ladies.

And you can write about "fail #2, almost"... just remember the Shadow Army...

Dan said...

Amber - I have no regrets.

Erin - That's really funny. If you don't put the food away, it will disappear. Blame it on the cat.

Anders - I think I could be a captain in the shadow army. And I think it's been 5 days since you tackled me... I still got the rug burns on both my knees.