Thursday, April 9, 2009

Dreams Can Come True

For those of you who had no idea, I used to be called "Spider-Dan" while I was in Orlando.

Really, it's true.

I drove the Spider-Van, my 92 Plymouth Voyager with the wood siding (mine was white). It had Spider-Man floor mats and steering wheel cover (courtesy of Chris Hall). I even once had a Spider-Man challenge with a friend to see who best fit the part. I won.

Now it seems though all my dreams have the chance of coming true. I can be Spider-Man! (Thanks, Bono!)
Blogged with the Flock Browser

5 comments:

Lauren said...

Auditions in Orlando NEXT WEEK!

I hate to kill your excitement, but they're looking for someone under 20 for Spiderman. Sigh.

I still think you'd be great at it.

Lauren said...

Chicago. Thursday, May 7. My calendar is actually open that day. I think God is calling us to that audition, Dan.

I want to be the lead female villain. Does it matter that I don't really fit the description of "Sinead O’Connor with a Middle Eastern/Bulgarian/Greek twist." I was just a murderer. That outta' count for something.

Dan said...

Lauren - Yea, they probably want someone with muscles, too. I could be the "before" Peter Parker...

Anders - I think God has better casting discretion. If not then maybe I shouldn't be trusting God with a pick for my wife.

Regardless, you should totally do it! You've got that cutting voice that would be perfect for a Broadway show.

Viewtiful_Justin said...

I think you should, honestly! Dan. Do it!

Dan said...

The View - Thanks for your vote of confidence! I'm going to respectfully decline. But maybe it'd get me to work out and become flexible.