Monday, April 6, 2009

International Pillow Fight Day

I'm not one to be apologetic for not blogging for a while, and I'm not planning on starting today.

Did anyone hear about International Pillow Fight Day? I just did today. Check out some videos.

Amazing!
Blogged with the Flock Browser

5 comments:

Viewtiful_Justin said...

Yikes.

Lauren said...

I noted a shameful lack of "Lombard" and "Palos Heights" on the list. Get on this, Dan.

And I will admit that I got sucked into the "how to" guide. It's intriguing... and the last line was brilliant. "Indeed, if one is to own anything, a bubble toy is a wonderful choice."

erin said...

I AM one to complain about you not blogging for a while.

So there it is.

Dan said...

Justin - Agreed.

Anders - I didn't hit the "how to" guide up. But that comment intrigues me. You'll have to fill me in.

Erin - Thank you for expressing your distaste of my behavior. Duly noted. :)

erin said...

Aww, that makes me feel bad. I don't have any distastes for you. Just prefrences toward your blogging habits. ;)
Mainly being that I want more of them. Have I not mentioned my selfish behavior yet?