Saturday, August 22, 2009

Leaving Florida

It's already gone.

Seriously, this has been one of the fastest weeks of my life. I can't believe I just spent 8 days across the country. I feel like two days ago I was getting my bearings driving around these sometimes familiar roads. Now I'm leaving.

I would tell you all about my trip and post pictures and all that, but I'm not one for typing about trips, nor did I take any pictures. (My camera decided it had had enough of this cruel existence.)

Briefly, though, I spent time with my family and lots of friends, played music, and was here for my nephew's 2nd birthday. Exciting!

Back to schedules, normalcy, and the familiar.

I only wish I could take my bed with me.

2 comments:

Viewtiful_Justin said...

Oh. I'm glad you're safe!

Sucks that it's over, though. I hate leaving from a vacation, but even more when it's leaving HOME as well.

Lauren said...

And you gave your nephew his first 'tar. Well done, Uncle Danny. :)