This will be an amazing week!
Ever since November or so my credit card bill has been way high thanks to fall tuition. But this is the week things change! I'll have it down to 3 digits by week's end, and that's all the more motivation to knock it out. Then I hope to save money for next year so that I don't get myself in a similar situation.
Credit is useful, but it feels so good not to have debt. Not that I know what that's like. (All student-loan holders, "Amen!") But the less people I owe, the better. I don't have to worry that MasterCard is going to break my thumbs between work and the apartment.
3 comments:
Yup...amen. I just got under $9,000 on my student loans...and then there's the car, which is about the same...ugh.
I don't think MasterCard sends people to break thumbs. Kneecaps, maybe, but not thumbs. And you can still play the guitar with broken knees, so I think you're good to go.
VJ - the last time I got under $9,000 was when I climbed under my friend's car. I would like the chance to get over $9,000.
Anders - Good gracious, I think I'd rather have my thumbs broken!
Post a Comment