I got off work an hour ago.
I'm not sure if my posts come up at the right time. I suspect they don't. But I got out at 12:50 a.m. That's pretty late.
What I like about work is the sense of accomplishment I get from working hard. I mean, I was hating it while I was there. (It was a rough night, save for a visit from some friends from the House of Payne.) But, now that it's over, I guess it wasn't so bad. AND all the paper-work was right the first time. Thank God.
What's your favorite part about work?
5 comments:
My favorite part about work? The hours. Bank hours are great. I know I never have to work past 6 and I have every Sunday off with a half day on Saturday. It's pretty wonderful, actually.
Wow. Bank hours are pretty much the exact opposite of restaurant hours. I'm a bit jealous.
That he climbs into my bed in the morning and kisses me to "wake" me up :o)
Ha, cute.
Co-workers are my favorite part about work... and decoarting cubicles for their birthdays.
And having funny mental images in my head from odd industrial supplies... like turnbuckles. Which sounds like swashbuckle. Which automatically means that everyone in the office becomes a pirate.
Post a Comment