Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Threesday

Today was so long, it was like a Tuesday + 1.

I started with some prayer time, because Lord knows I needed it. Then read for 2 hours, went to 8 hours worth of classes, and came back to work on my sermon for 2 1/2 hours now. Goodness gracious.

It wouldn't be so bad, but I'm having trouble wrapping the thing up. This is flippin' hard. And I'm preaching Sunday. Oh snap. My first public sermon. And it doesn't have an ending.

Hopefully the Holy Spirit will land on me and be like, "Bam, boy! You dun got it good!"

...yea it's time for bed.

3 comments:

erin said...

LOL! That is exactly how I expect the Holy Spirit to sound. I'm sure it will pull together. You'll do great. ;)

Viewtiful_Justin said...

The Holy Spirit sounds like a toothless comedian swilling scotch and smoking a cigar?

Dan said...

Erin - thanks for the encouragement. :)

Both of you - Doesn't the HS sound like that to everybody?