Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Rules

Whoever consecutively blogs longer between Erin and I will receive a visit from the other.

If there's a tie, the contest continues.

The contest ends 12-31-10 (pending approval).

For those of you who don't know, which is pretty much everyone, Erin and I are blog friends. I'm not quite sure how we even became blog friends, but we are. She had just moved back to Minnesota from Alaska, I had just, well, I don't know. Something, I'm sure. But we met online and now we're friends.

That being said, we've never met in person. I'm trusting that she's not a freaky weirdo in real life, or a psychopathic killer. (Most people who write such artful prose usually have something wrong with them.) I'm confident that I am not either of those, though some days and moods may swing me toward the former.

The question now is, will we meet in Minnesota, or will we meet in Chicago?

Let the game begin.

3 comments:

Viewtiful_Justin said...

It's so exciting I could cut the tension with a knife!

What a sweet idea. And I still hold that this game is called "I win."

Dan said...

I'm okay with that name.

erin said...

How about a tie means we have to meet in the middle. There has to be some place fun between here and there. :) But truthfully, I can't imaginge blogging every day for a whole year. We will just have to wait and see.