Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Year's Dissolution

Saturday afternoon, I worked.

As I was serving a table, a cute twenty-something female said her new year's resolution was to be nice to boys.

I told her mine was to stop looking for the girl of my dreams.

She left me her number.

She didn't return my call.

I guess we both failed.

5 comments:

erin said...

LOL!

I think my favorite part about this challenge is that I will always get to look forward to reading a new blog each day. :)

P.S. I'm nice to boys.

Lauren said...

Hahaha. Nice.

Dan said...

Yea, that was a good one. I thought about leaving a message saying something like, "I guess the second margarita must have left me your number." But I couldn't think of any way to say it without sounding bitter, and I'm not bitter!

Chris Hall said...

You should have waited till early February to call. She surely would have failed first giving you the advantage plus her desperation would be up with Valentine's Day on the horizon.

Dan said...

Valentine's Desperation. I like it. It may evolve into my third annual Valentine's post.