Monday, January 4, 2010

Contesting Consistency

I have been challenged.

Sort of.

Erin suggested we have a writing contest. Thankfully for me, it's not so much quality-driven as quantity.

The challenge is simple: blog every day. It really doesn't matter what, just something. That seems fair. And the one who doesn't? She loses. (Yep. I went there.)

The thing is, we need something to compete over. One of us needs to win. Bragging rights aren't enough. We need something substantial to make it worth it.

But, what do we wager?

5 comments:

erin said...

You're always so clever with your titles.

Are we starting now? Because it is so on.

Dan said...

Oh. It's on.

The titles thing is funny to me because I can't ever come up with clever song titles, but blogs I can do. Maybe I just need to blog in song form.

erin said...

Maybe you should blog about what your song is about, and it will inspire a title.

Viewtiful_Justin said...

I think this game is called "I win." Because, really...if you're blogging every day, no matter how long it lasts, I win.

Dan said...

VJ - Spoken as a true writer.