Saturday, January 2, 2010

Identity Crisis

Who am I?

That's the question my blog is asking. It wasn't an Advent blog anymore, but now it's all mis-matched. *sigh* It'll be ok.

I haven't taken much time to think about the New Year and all the reflecting/hoping that comes with it. I was glad to look back and note that I did take a road trip, and played quite a few shows with the band. Those are anti-fails.

Who's still reading blogs out there? Was it a fad, or are we still blogally connected?

9 comments:

Matt said...

I read it because it is the only way i know you are alive and i care what happens to you. update more.

Lauren said...

I still read blogs...and still write in mine because I like to think people enjoy it. But mostly because it's a fun pastime that gets me to think.

Dan said...

Matt - I will try. You don't update yours much. I always read it, even if I don't comment.

Lauren - You have quite a readership, and a purpose. You'd better keep going! Put the rest of us to shame!

Humorously, I had someone tell me today, not over the internet, that she still reads blogs (referring to this post). Ha. Silly.

uglyduckling said...

I'm still reading..looking forward to you putting out some rad new music :P

Viewtiful_Justin said...

I read blogs all the time. Constantly. Obsessively.

Dan said...

Jackie - I actually unearthed a record from a couple years ago I'm going to start dripping onto MySpace one song at a time. Starting this week. (myspace.com/danlugo) It's not new, but it's new to you. And it's one big story!

Oh, and I'm in a band now. (facebook.com/poiemachicago)


VJ - I count on your readership. If you quit, I'm done.

erin said...

Want to have a blog war? We could see who can blog day after day the longest. Like, whoever misses a day loses! I'll totally win. I'm sure of it. ;)

But we need a prize. It's always better with a prize.

Dan said...

Erin - I'm down. We need a start date. And some sort of prize. Hmmm...

Oh, but Sundays I don't use the internet. It'd be good to have a day off anyway.

Lauren said...

I think blogs are meant to be for a certain time in your life. And when that time has passed, the blog fades away...