Is anyone else as confused about resealable bags as I am?
The other day I saw a package of socks. A resealable package of socks. I really couldn't figure it out. Why would you want to reseal a package of socks? I have no clue.
Tonight, I opened an economy size bag of frozen burritos. (I foresee more comments regarding that than my intended agenda. And I suppose that's rightly so.) I looked for a tear strip. There was none. I looked for a pre-cut slit. Nuh-uh. I ended up cutting the bag open. Then when I put it away, I folded the plastic over and wedged it in the door.
What is this world coming to?
Why would I be able to reseal socks, which go in a sock drawer, and not food, which goes into a harsher environment than most socks ever face??
Seriously.
7 comments:
AGREED! I got socks like that, too. So strange! I just invest in gallon sized freezer bags. They do the trick for almost anything.
WHERE are you people buying your socks? ;)
VJ - I didn't even think of putting the burrito bag in another bag. Brilliant!
M - Costco.
Put your burritos in the sock bag!
Brilliant!
Ha! Thats so true.
Why don't you try eating fresh socks then? They are prolly healthier then the burritos anyways. :D
Jen - Sadly, you're probably right. But, seriously... who thought of these ridiculous places for resealables??
Post a Comment